Glade Spiced Rose and Vanilla
These Glade Spiced Rose and Vanilla Scented Oil Candles are a wonderful concept in the home ambiance. Melt completely, to quickly fill the whole room with fragrance.
- 3 oil candle refills
- 1.5 OZ (43g)
- Great Spiced Rose and Vanilla SCENTED
- use with a Glade Scented Oil Candle Burner
- 2006 Glade Spiced Rose Vanilla Scented Oil Candles Refills
- Scented Oil Candles Safety Guides
- Shop with confidence: Check out real valued customer reviews on Ebay
- We aim to show you accurate product information; For additional details about this product please contact us.
- Quantity Available: Only 1 left in stock, order soon
- Color: Brown
- Material: Oil, wax
- Manufacturer Part Number: 518446
- Item Model Number:518446
- Brand: Glade
- Product Weight: 1.5 ounces
- Product shape: Round
- Manufacturer: Glade
- Department: Adult
- Type: Candle Refills
- Shape: Triangle
- Number in Pack: 3
- Model: Glade Spiced Rose
- Theme: Floral & Garden, Vanilla
- Features: Scented
- Scent: Spiced Rose & Vanilla
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- UPC: 04650061427
- Product Dimensions : 0.73 x 0.87 x 0.67 inches
- Item weight: o.7 ounces
Related Links to Explore:
- Yankee Candle Small Jar Candle 3.7 oz
- Deluxe Unscented Tealights Candles Set of 120
- Jockey Classic Full-Rise Briefs (Size 38/4 Pack)
- St. John’s Bay Women’s Classic Cable V Neck Sweater, American Navy
- Modern Moments by Gerber Baby Boy Long Sleeve Coverall (6-9 Months)
1. Place the holder on a flat,
heat-resistant surface, and put one Glade Scented Oil Candle on the center bump. Make sure the holder is free of debris. The candle will work best at temperatures above 65 degrees F (18 degrees C).
2. Light the candle, being careful that there is not hot wax left in the holder. Do not trim wick or metal clip.
3. Clean the holder only when the candle is completely burned and the holder is cool. Throw out the metal clip, clean the holder and add a new candle. Retain this packaging for full use and safety instructions. For indoor use only.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Burn on flat, level surface away from drafty conditions, flammable materials, or other sources of high heat (such as stove). Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Never burn candle unattended. Keep candleholder and pool of wax free of matches or other foreign materials which can catch fire. Never touch, lift or move or otherwise manipulate candle or holder while lit or until was hardens. Metal parts of holder can become hot when candle is lit. Do not trim or replace the wick or metal clip or alter unit in any way. Do not use alternative waxes, oils or fuels.
To avoid fire hazard, burn only one candle in holder at a time and ensure that holder is empty and clean before inserting a new candle. Burn only Glade Scented Oil Candles in the Glade Scented Oil Candles Holder. Do not burn Glade& Scented Oil Candles in any other holder. Do not use water to extinguish candle. Storage: For best results, store candles between 40 degrees F – 100 degrees F (4 degrees C – 38 degrees C). The holder contains a magnet.
Use soap ans water to clean holder before inserting and lighting a new Glade Scented Oil Candle by gently scrubbing inner base of holder with a damp, clean sponge until wax residue is gone. Dry thoroughly.