Ferrite magnets made of an iron and ceramic composition called ferrite for projects have been recovered from microwave Magnetron. These magnets are super strong and measure approximately 2″ in diameter, and 1/2″ thick, and the center hole is 7/8″ in diameter.
- Great for science projects, diy, and hobby.
- Ferrite is a non-metallic magnetic ferrite, also known as ferrite
- These magnets may break into pieces if you repeatedly put a strain on them. The splinters from broken magnets can lead to injuries to users or bystanders.
- Please read the following Safety information for magnets
- Shop with confidence: Check out real-valued customers reviews on eBay
- Condition: Used
- Quantity available: Only 5 in stock, order soon.
- Brand: Unbranded
- Color: Black
- Shape: Round
- Type: Ferrite Magnets
- Material: Ferrite
- Package: 2pc
- Composition: Ferrite
- Item weight: 2.9 pounds
- Outer Diameter: 2 inches
- Inner Diameter: 1/2 inches
- Thickness: 7/8 inches
- Safety Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm, which is known to the State of California. For more information go to www. P65Warnings.ca.gov