Mikasa Walther Crystal Double-Footed Dish
This Mikasa Walther Crystal is made in West Germany from original molds from the Art Deco 1930s. It measures about 11″ Long by 6.5″ Wide with two little feet on each side.
- In excellent condition and quite beautiful!
- Will make a beautifully unique addition to your home.
- Vintage crystal seashell catch-all dish
- Great for candy dishes and more.
- Shop with confidence: Check out real valued customer’s review on Ebay
- Condition: New with no chips or cracks
- Quantity available: 1 in stock, order soon
- Brand: Mikasa
- Material: Glass
- Type of glass: Crystal
- Color: Clear
- Shape: Shell
- UPC: Does Not Apply
- Type: Double side footed dish
- Finish: Glass
- Number of items in set: 1
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only, read details on Crystal Care
Weight & Dimensions:
- Product Length: 11.6 inches
- Bowl width 6.5 inches
- Product Height: 2 inches
- Product weight: 1.6 pounds
More Details For Mikasa Walther Crystal West Germany
One of Germany’s oldest glassmakers, Walther Glass, also known as Walther-Glas, was renowned for its brilliantly-clear Bohemian crystal glass. Enjoying a heritage of more than 150 years, Walther Glass is recognized today among collectors as one of the best antique crystal makers.