Neodymium Hard Drive Magnets
These disk drive magnets for sale are for parts not working that had been recovered from the computer hard drives with metal plate attachments. Each hard drive magnet is mounted on a steel backing plate and measures approximately 2 1/4 in. to 2 5/8 in. long. These affordable permanent magnets can last years and years and this hard drive magnet pull strength of over 7 pounds is enough to pinch your fingers.
- Neodymium Magnets or Rare Earth Magnets from Computer Hard Drives
- Magnets on mounts only, No Hard Drives Included
- Rare Earth Hard Drive Magnets On Mounts – Lot of 1o
- This magnet is made of an alloy of the rare earth neodymium, iron, and boron (abbreviated NIBs)
- Very strong magnets commonly called Neodymium Magnets or Rare Earth Magnets
- Shop with confidence: Check out real-valued customers reviews on eBay
- We aim to show you accurate product information; For additional details about this product please contact us.
- Condition: Used
- Year: 1990
- Brand: Neodymium
- Composition: alloys of rare earth metals
- Type: magnets
- Material: made with the alloy of neodymium, iron, and boron (NdFeB)
- Quantity: Set of 10
- Weight: 1.2lbs
- Grade: N52
- Department: Adult
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Manufacturer Part Number: Does Not Apply
- Safety Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm, which is known to the State of California. For more information go to www. P65Warnings.ca.gov
Neodymium Hard Drive Magnets Safety
- RARE EARTH MAGNETS ARE EXTREMELY POWERFUL!
They exhibit very strong magnetic forces which make them attract to other magnets and other
ferromagnetic materials such as iron or steel. HANDLE WITH EXTREME CAUTION.
- Neodymium magnets are extremely powerful. The incredibly strong force between magnets
can cause injury. Fingers and other body parts can be pinched between two magnets. With
large magnets, injuries of this type can be severe. Strong magnets may affect the operation of pacemakers or other implanted medical devices
- This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause: birth defects, female reproductive harm, and male reproductive harm. This product can expose you to chemicals including Wood dust, which is known to the State of California.