Office Depot Brand Neodymium Magnets
A neodymium magnet (also known as NdFeB, NIB or Neo magnet) is the most widely used type of rare earth magnet. Neodymium Magnets are more powerful than any grade of ferrite magnets. Their hold is considered “permanent” because of their magnetic field strength. This makes them a preferred choice for commercial purposes, and an excellent option for everyday home, school and office uses. Even the smallest sizes of these magnets form a very secure hold.
- Powerful magnets design: Holds documents and photos securely on magnetic whiteboards and any smooth metal surface.
- RARE EARTH MAGNETS ARE EXTREMELY POWERFUL!
They exhibit very strong magnetic forces which make them attract to other magnets and other
ferromagnetic materials such as iron or steel. HANDLE WITH EXTREME CAUTION.
- Neodymium magnets are extremely powerful. The incredibly strong force between magnets
can cause injury. Fingers and other body parts can be pinched between two magnets. With
large magnets, injuries of this type can be severe. Strong magnets may affect the operation of pacemakers or other implanted medical devices
- This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause: birth defects, female reproductive harm, and male reproductive harm. This product can expose you to chemicals including Wood dust, which is known to the State of California.
- Item #: 400047
- Manufacturer Part Number: EV202108
- Color: Silver
- Item Height: 16/41 in.
- Thickness:4/25 in.
- Item Width: 1/6 in.
- Product Line: Neodymium Magnets
- Package Quantity: 18
- Brand Name: Office Depot
- Distributed By: Office Depot Inc.
- Manufacturer: OFFICE DEPOT
- Type: Magnets
WARNING – CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm –For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Click on the video below for related product