Scrap ic chips- 250 Lbs
Scrap IC Chips that have been recovered from hundreds of PCBs contain assorted integrated circuit chips, whole or sheared from populated circuit boards, free of other types of components. These may include ceramic or Bakelite covered chips and precious metals.The Electronic IC are made from purest silicon moreover, the n-type and p-type silicon is used to make transistors. Which then makes up the complex logic and circuit of the microprocessor. These are wired up using metal like gold, and silver. An integrated circuit or monolithic integrated circuit (also referred to as an IC, a chip, or a microchip) is a set of electronic circuits on one small flat piece (or “chip”) of semiconductor material, usually silicon.
- 100% IC’s only, well sorted to exclude all other unwanted components – see picture for details.
- Mostly de-soldered (minor solder residue might be present)
- Shop with confidence: Check out real-valued customers reviews on eBay
- Shipping arrangements: simply fill out the form on the website and one of our sales reps will be in touch immediately to help you make all the necessary arrangements
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Unknown
- Year: 1990
- Brand: Unbranded
- Composition: Gold Type: Scrap Electronics
- Type: Ic chips for gold recovery
- Material: made up of semiconductor material which is normally silicon.
- Quantity: 1
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Safety Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm, which is known to the State of California. For more information go to www. P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shop all Scrap electronics Available
Please see Video for additional details. This is the actual item you will receive.
There are no reviews yet.