Sliding Window Lock
These thumbscrew window locks are constructed of heavy-duty extruded aluminum, and each come with a steel thumbscrew. Window locks like these are designed for use on older style horizontal and vertical sliding windows, manufactured with metal frames.
- Compatible with both horizontal and vertical sliding windows
- For use with older style, metal framed windows
- For use with sliding windows that have a maximum of 3/16 inch thick frame fins
- Made of heavy-duty extruded aluminum with steel thumbscrew
- These sliding window thumbscrew locks come white in color
- Ideal for use as secondary security locks, often used for ventilating or securing windows in closed position
- No tools needed for installation
- Buy with confidence..check out our customer reviews on eBay
- We aim to show you accurate product information; For additional details about this product please contact us.
From the Manufacturer
This sliding window lock is constructed of extruded aluminum with a steel thumbscrew, and it comes in a white painted finish. The design of this lock is manufactured to fit on older style, metal framed windows – usually of single pane glass. For vinyl windows consider using Prime-Line model numbers U-9809 or U-10547. Once the lock has been mounted and hand-tightened, finish by tightening thumbscrew with pliers to securely lock windows in closed or ventilating positions. These locks are easy to install and are used by many to increase the security of their home.